Figured I’d post a few slides shown by Amway at our recent FED conference. There are some naysayers out there saying business is slowing down, or business isn’t growing in North America, however here are some stats from the horses mouth as it were showing otherwise.
- New IBO Applications +12%
- PV per Engaged IBOs +8% (I’ll assume engaged = active)
- New IBO PV +7%
- $50 Fast Track +30% (Fast Track program is now a full time program and has expanded)
- First year renewal rates were +2%
- Highest qualification growth rate for the US since 2003
New Pin Qualifiers
- 1 65 FAA
- 1 Founders Crown Ambassador
- 1 Crown
- 1 Triple Diamond
- 3 Double Diamonds
- 3 Founders EDC / EDC
- 39 Founders Diamonds / Diamonds
- 124 Founds Emeralds / Emeralds
- 166 Founders Sapphire / Sapphire
- 155 Founders Ruby / Ruby
- 1,233 Founders Platinum / Platinum
Great growth news for Amway North America. This also touches on a post done earlier in October by “The Truth About Amway” Blog titled 1222 New Founder Platinum’s and Above for Amway North America!
One last stat to share was World Wide Group / World Wide Dreambuilders (WWDB) had a total new IBO count of just over 19,000.