Yesterday we drove down to Kalispell, Montana to listen to Dave Severn do a Regional for the area. As I’ve said before Dave really had an amazing ability to capture the audience and really instill some change in your life. I know Dave has really touched me and my wife deeply and lit a fire under our ass to go Eagle by December. Now this doesn’t mean we are getting names and trying to prospect every person we talk to. That is NOT how this team works. This team is very different then a lot of the traditional Amway IBO’s. For one we are utilizing the World Wide Dreambuilders organization for coaching and mentorship which is 95% of this business for us. The other 5% is the actual Amway business which is just our contractor to supply the products and partially pay us bonus’s, World Wide also provides us with bonus’s too. So like I said before we are not trying to just get any name or any person, we are looking for people who have a Need, Want, or Desire to change their life. We are looking for people that have big dreams that don’t necessarily have a vehicle to make those dreams come true. So when finding the right person we put them through a qualification process, at that point it’s up to the person if they want to join or not. If they don’t, then no worries, NEXT! We don’t have time to waste on people who have an ego or are ignorant, are worried about their status or are lazy which means they will just stick with poverty. We want winners, that 2% of the population who is willing to put in a little hard work and make a change for their life. If that’s you, we need to talk!
What are you doing with your life today that is enabling you to achieve your dreams?